Water & Sanitation Services Company WSSC DIKhan Jobs 2021
The Board of Directors (BoD) of Water & Sanitation Services Company DIKhan is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and committed senior professional. Hence to lead Water & Sanitation Services Company DIKhan with the following requirements. Are you ready to compete and manage Water and Sanitation Services Company DIKhan? You are expected to utilize your experience & skills to implement the vision of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Similarly, by governing the Water and Sanitation utility and delivering quality services (Water, Drainage, Sewerage, Solid Waste Management, and Hygiene) to the citizens of DIKhan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is cognizant of the importance of Municipal Services and its role in the growth of Urban Centers. The government is geared to strengthen its reform agenda of municipal services. The Candidate must possess the following qualifications for Water & Sanitation Services Company WSSC DIKhan Jobs 2021.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Manager Finance, Budget Accounts, and Audit
02 Assistant Manager Solid Waste, Drainage and Billing
03 Assistant Manager Water Supply and Billing
04 Assistant Manager Procurement
05 Assistant Manager Media, IT and Communication
06 Manager Projects, Planning and Engineering Services
07 Office Assistant
08 Computer Operator
09 Mechanical Officer
10 Fleet Officer
11 Field Sanitation Supervisor
The Last Date to Apply is 25th June 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit KPPSC Jobs
Jobs in Water and Sanitation Services Company DIKhan for Management Posts
|Title||Water & Sanitation Services Company DIKhan Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Water & Sanitation Services Company WSSC DI Khan|
Terms & Conditions
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.