The University of Swat is a government university in Pakistan. It was established by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through an Act passed by the Provincial Assembly. The University has been recognized as one of the top universities in Pakistan and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs including engineering, law, medical sciences, humanities, and business administration. The University of Swat offers an array of jobs in Pakistan for students and professionals. With a diverse range of degree programs, the university is home to top-tier talent from across the country. Explore the latest job openings at the University of Swat today! The University of Swat careers in Pakistan is a one-stop solution for all job seekers who are interested in exploring career opportunities at The University Of Swat. The university website provides access to all job postings currently available at the University of Swat.
Detail of Vacancies
Short Term Personnel
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit KPPSC Jobs
Note for University of Swat Jobs
The University of Swat is a government university located in the city of Mingora, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It was formerly known as the University of Malakand. The University has five faculties: Arts and Humanities, Science and Technology, Management Sciences, Law, and Social Sciences. There are over many thousands of students currently enrolled at the University. The University offers undergraduate degrees in humanities, business administration, engineering technology, information technology, law, and science disciplines. Postgraduate programs are also offered in business administration, computer science, environmental sciences, mathematics, and social sciences disciplines. We aim to provide our visitors with the latest updates on The University of Swat’s current recruitment drives and hiring processes as well as other important news related to employment opportunities at this esteemed institution. Applicants are encouraged to visit our website
The University of Swat is a university in Pakistan that was founded by the then governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The university has seen many changes and developments over recent years and now offers courses in fields such as engineering, technology, management sciences, and liberal arts. If you want to find out more or apply for a course at this university check out their website. The University of Swat is looking for highly qualified individuals to fill vacant positions in various departments. The individuals must have at least a graduate degree. Hence for detail visit Uswat Website https://uswat.edu.pk/.
Important Note for University of Swat KPK Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, are complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis/observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.