University of Narowal UON Jobs 2021
University of Narowal Punjab UON Jobs 2021. The University of Narowal UON invites applications from male and female candidates having domicile of Punjab. Jobs in UON. However, the UON Official Website is https://uon.edu.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Helper Cook
02 Guest House Attendant
03 Bus Conductor
04 Child Attendant
06 Naib Qasid
07 Sanitary Worker
08 Computer Lab Attendant
09 Head Mali
11 Tractor Driver
13 Bus Driver HTV
14 Driver LTV
16 Auto Mechanic
17 Book Binder
18 Security Guard
20 Photocopier Operator
22 AC & Refrigerator Mechanic
24 Junior Clerk
25 Video Conference Operator
26 Junior Auditor
27 Network Support Assistant
28 CCTV Technician
29 Store Keeper
30 Library Clerk
32 Junior Computer Operator
33 Horticulture & Landscaping Supervisor
34 Assistant Estate Officer
36 Generator Operator
38 Sanitary Supervisor
39 Assistant Security Officer
40 Sport Supervisor
41 Library Assistant
42 Sub Engineer Electrical
43 Sub Engineer Civil
44 Senior Store Keeper
45 Graphic Designer
46 Hostel Warden
47 Computer Operator
50 Hardware Technician
51 Assistant Accounts
53 Assistant Computer Programmer
54 Deputy Estate Officer
56 Broadcast Engineer
The Last Date to Apply is 04th June 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit PPSC Jobs
The University of Narowal Management Posts Narowal 2021
|Title||University of Narowal Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||University of Narowal|
Terms & Conditions
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.