Karachi BRT Red Line Project TransKarachi Jobs 2021
TransKarachi Jobs 2021 Karachi BRT Red Line Project. The TransKarachi is a Public Sector company established under Section 42 of the Companies Act 2017. Similarly to carry out the project implementation, management, and maintenance of urban rapid transit projects in Karachi. Likewise, including the Karachi Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Red Line Project. Furthermore, the project is sponsored by the Government of Sindh with financial assistance from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and co-financiers, including the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). Similarly, the French Agency for Development (AFD), and the Green Climate Fund (GCF).
Hence the Karachi BRT Red Line project will deliver a sustainable urban transport system that focuses on accessibility and people’s mobility needs. However, it is anticipated that 320,000 passengers would travel daily on the buses of the BRT Red Line in the city. Furthermore, it is also anticipated that direct employment to be generated via the execution of the project will be 2,118 jobs. Hence including 1,424 jobs for station services such as ticketing, security, and cleaning. Similarly 615 jobs in bus operations such as driving, conducting, and mechanics. However detailed job descriptions and position requirements are available on the company website www.transkarachi.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
Gender and Social Specialist
Manager Media Relations
Transport Planning and Operations Specialist
Contract Management Specialist
AD Gender and Community Mobilization
DD Procurement and Contracts
DD Technical Executive Engineer
AD Utilities and Surveys
Budget and Accounts Officer
Data Analyst Document Control
Office Support Staff Helper
Computer Operator AutoCAD Operator
The Last Date to Apply is 22nd February 2021
Source: Daily DAWN
Karachi BRT Red Line Project TransKarachi Management Posts Karachi 2021
|Title||TransKarachi Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Karachi BRT Red Line Project|
Instructions TransKarachi Jobs
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized from HEC recognized institute.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualification will not accept. Hence Applicants already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channel. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.