Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company TESCO Jobs 2021
TESCO Jobs 2021 Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company. Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company TESCO requires high caliber and result-oriented professionals for the following positions. However, these WAPDA Jobs 2021 are available at Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company Peshawar. The Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company (TESCO) is a leading power distribution company of Pakistan serving thousands of customers with an annual revenue base of over billions having operational jurisdiction that covers Merged Tribal Districts and Frontier Regions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Furthermore, apply online through the TESCO website www.tesco.gov.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
Deputy Manager Legal
Deputy Manager Management & Regulatory Affairs
Chief Executive Officer CEO
The Last Date to Apply is 19th July 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit WAPDA Jobs
Jobs in Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company for Executive Posts
|Title||Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company|
Terms & Conditions TESCO Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.