Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Islamabad Jobs 2021
STZA Jobs 2021 Special Technology Zones Authority. Special Technology Zones Authority STZA has been mandated to promote the knowledge-based national ecosystem for stimulating and enhancing. Hence the multi-dimensional collaboration between the technology industry, academia, and government for 21st-century innovation, entrepreneurship, and new technology creation. The Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Jobs 2021 is looking for outstanding professionals with entrepreneurial instincts, out-of-the-box thinking capabilities, and excellent leadership skills to join the team. However, for detail visit STZA Website http://www.stza.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
Manager/Expert Government Relations
Government & Regulatory Operations Specialist
Senior Manager Planning
The Last Date to Apply is 05th May 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
The Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Management Posts Islamabad 2021
|Title||Special Technology Zones Authority Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Special Technology Zones Authority Islamabad|
Important Note for Special Technology Zones Authority STZA Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.