South Asian University SAU Jobs 2021
South Asian University (SAU) is an international University focused on postgraduate teaching & research. It is jointly established and funded by the eight SAARC countries. The South Asian University SAU is looking for one outstanding, highly qualified, and experienced faculty member and two non-teaching staff. To apply for a faculty position, applicants should be outstanding scholars whose research and teaching interests will expand. Or compliment the existing academic programs of the University. To apply for a non-academic position, applicants should be experienced professionals in the sought area of specialization. Citizens of the eight SAARC Member States are especially encouraged to apply for these positions. Selected candidates from countries other than India will be sponsored for a work visa in India. Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed form. However, for detail visit SAU Website http://www.sau.int/.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 30th April 2021
Source: Daily Express
The South Asian University SAU Education Posts New Delhi 2021
|Title||South Asian University SAU Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||South Asian University New Delhi|
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.