School Education & Literacy Department Sindh SELD Jobs 2021
School Education & Literacy Department Sindh SELD, Government of Sindh invites applications. Hence from eligible applicants having domicile of concerned districts permanently residing in Sindh province. Likewise, purely on a temporary basis but likely to be confirmed on performance in the future. Hence the qualifications, age, residence, and other criteria as under. However, for more detail visit SELD Website http://www.sindheducation.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 11th July 2021
Source: Daily Jang
You may also visit SPSC Jobs
Schooling is quite possibly the main mainstay of the public authority through which it improves the specialized and proficient abilities of individuals so they can assume their due part in the advancement of the country. The Sindh Education and Literacy Department was set up determined to satisfy the state’s duty of giving essential instruction to its kin. The public authority of Sindh stands resolved to universalize schooling under the Sindh Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2013. Under the Act, the public authority’s main concern is to accommodate free and mandatory training to all offspring of the age of five to sixteen years.
SELD needs to increment evenhanded admittance to quality ECE, essential and auxiliary schooling to elevate social union and to give more prominent freedoms to learning. Additionally, support and 21st-century abilities to minimized gatherings, especially young ladies and ladies. Improve the nature of learning results through fortifying the instructing/learning measure through developments. Fortify administration and administration conveyance by improving the exhibition limit at all levels. Giving equivalent chance of value training to all youngsters and the young people of Sindh to understand their maximum capacity and add to the improvement of society and economy making a feeling of nationhood and instilling upsides of resistance, social equity, and vote based system.
Instructions for School Education & Literacy Department Sindh Jobs
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized by HEC recognized institutes.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualifications will not accept. Hence Applicants already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channel. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.