SBBWU Peshawar Jobs 2021 Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University SBBWU Peshawar invites applications from the male and female candidates having Pakistani Nationality. Likewise, positions are on a contract and regular basis. However, for detail visit SBBWU Website www.sbbwu.edu.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily Mashriq
You may also visit KPPSC Jobs
Jobs in Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University for Education Posts
|Title||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar|
Important Note for Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar SBBWU Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.