SAARC Energy Centre SEC Jobs 2021
SAARC Energy Centre SEC Jobs 2021 in Islamabad. The SAARC Energy Centre (SEC) invites applications for the position of Deputy Director (Coordination). Hence from the nationals of the SAARC Member States (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka). Similarly, for an appointment at the SEC Office, Islamabad, Pakistan. However, for detail visit SEC Website https://www.saarcenergy.org/.
Detail of Vacancies
Deputy Director Coordination
The Last Date to Apply is 20th May 2021
Source: Daily Express
The SAARC Energy Centre SEC Management Posts Islamabad 2021
|Title||SAARC Energy Centre Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||SAARC Energy Centre SEC Islamabad|
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized from HEC recognized institute.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualification will not accept. Hence Applicants already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channel. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.