Rawalpindi Women University RWU Jobs 2021
Rawalpindi Women University RWU Jobs 2021. The Rawalpindi Women University RWU, Government of Punjab requires highly motivated and efficient individuals male and female. Hence for the positions which are lying vacant in RWU Rawalpindi Women University. The Vision of Rawalpindi Women University RWU is to be renowned as a forward-thinking, enterprising, and research-engaged University. Furthermore, the Women University Rawalpindi will be known for providing high quality and cutting-edge learning experience for research that has a real-world impact and for being a catalyst in economic and social transformation. However, for detail visit RWU Website https://rwu.edu.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Project Director
02 Additional Director QEC
03 Additional Director Information Technology Services
04 Deputy Registrar
05 Deputy Controller of Examination
06 Assistant Registrar
07 Assistant Director Administration & Coord
08 Financial Aid & Scholarship Officer
09 Assistant Director Academics
10 Assistant Secrecy Officer
11 Assistant Controller of Examination
12 Assistant Treasurer
13 Public Relation Officer
14 Personal Secretary
15 Assistant Director Legal Matters
16 Assistant Director External Linkages
17 Assistant Director Research
18 Assistant Director Career
19 Assistant Director Purchase & Store
20 Assistant Director QEC
21 Assistant Director P&D
22 Assistant Engineer Civil
23 Assistant Engineer Electrical
24 Assistant Director Sports
25 Medical Officer
26 Computer Programmer
27 Network Administrator
28 Assistant Director Student Affairs
29 Assistant Accounts
30 Assistant Auditor
32 Assistant Computer Programmer
33 Deputy Estate Officer
35 Senior Store Keeper
36 Hostel Warden
37 Junior Computer Operator
38 Network Support Assistant
41 Library Attendant
42 Security Guard Female
45 Bus Driver
46 Driver LTV
48 Sanitary Worker
49 Bus Conductor
50 Computer Lab Attendant
51 Helper Cook
52 Naib Qasid
The Last Date to Apply is 25th April 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit NUST Jobs
The Rawalpindi Women University RWU Education Posts Rawalpindi 2021
|Title||Rawalpindi Women University Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Rawalpindi Women University Rawalpindi|
Terms & Conditions RWU Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.
Important Note for RWU Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.