Punjab Power Development Company Limited PPDCL, Pakistan’s main power generating company for a long, has been listed as Pakistan’s most profitable state-owned enterprise. PPDCL is based in Lahore, It is a provincial company that coordinates with the Ministry of Energy and Power Development. The company generates power for the nation and collaborates with the federal government to provide a comfortable living. PPDCL was established in the past and it is a public utility company that generates and distributes power in the Punjab Province of Pakistan. The company’s operations span from the Punjab region to the Sindh province. It is also involved in designing and implementing electricity transmission systems. In the previous year, PPPDCL was split into four different companies. With an investment of Rs. 7 billion, it is the first dedicated power company in Pakistan to introduce private financing into the energy sector. The government of Pakistan controls the company.
Vacancies / Positions
Chief Internal Auditor
Source: Daily Jang
You may also visit WAPDA Jobs
Important Note for Punjab Power Development Company Limited PPDCL Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, are complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis/observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.