The Punjab Masstransit Authority invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts on a contract basis subject to satisfactory performance. Similarly, one can get these Jobs in The Punjab Masstransit Authority, Metro Bus Punjab Pakistan after the complete process. However, for detail visit PMA Website https://pma.punjab.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 General Manager Finance
02 Financial Specialist
03 Manager Business Development
04 Manager Finance
05 Financial Analyst
06 Manager Operations Technical
07 Manager Operations Planning
08 Manager Operations Technical
09 Deputy Manager Operations Technical
10 Deputy Manager IT
11 Assistant Manager Internal Audit
12 Assistant Manager Security
13 Assistant Manager Mechanical
14 Assistant Manager Electrical (Power)
15 Assistant Manager Electrical (Communication)
16 Assistant Manager Operations
17 Audit & Accounts Officer
18 Audit & Accounts Officer
19 Accounts Assistant
20 Audit Assistant
21 Network Administrator
22 Operations Supervisor
23 Field Inspector
24 Surveillance Officer
25 Receptionist/Telephone Operator
26 Store Keeper
The Last Date to Apply is 09th June 2021
Source: Daily Nawaiwaqt
You may also visit PPSC Jobs
Instructions for Punjab Masstransit Authority Jobs
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized by HEC recognized institute.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualifications will not accept. Hence Applicants already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channel. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.
Terms & Conditions
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.