Punjab Higher Education Department HED Punjab Jobs in Pakistan are very important for all who are interested to apply. If you want to get more information then please visit the official website of the agency and here you can check out complete details about this job post like education required, age limit, selection process, etc. which has been given below on this page so just scroll down and collect complete details about this job post before applying because after few days application will be closed therefore hurry up! The HED Punjab Jobs in Pakistan are now available for all the people who want to apply for these jobs. The application process is very simple and anyone can apply for this job with little effort. There are many opportunities in the department of higher education, so make sure you get your application form soon! The HED Punjab Website https://hed.punjab.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Human Resource Specialist
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit PPSC Jobs
Important Note for Punjab Higher Education Department HED Punjab Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.