Punjab Assembly Jobs 2021 Apply Online
Provincial Assembly of the Punjab is looking for talented, qualified, and competent individuals for appointment against the below-mentioned posts. Hence the Provincial Assembly offers bright career opportunities and prospects under a conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Similarly, in these Punjab Assembly Jobs, the eligible candidates from across the province can apply through the OTS Website. Similarly, one can get these Latest Govt Jobs in Provincial Assembly of the Punjab Pakistan after the complete process. The official Website Provincial Assembly of the Punjab https://www.pap.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Research Officer
02 Research Officer General
03 Research Officer Law & Parliamentary Affairs
04 Research Officer Legal Drafting
05 Protocol Officer
07 Assistant Director IT
08 Electrical Engineer
09 Assistant Programmer
10 Assistant Security Officer
11 Graphic Designer
12 Telecasting Assistant
13 Supervisor Electrical
14 Supervisor Mechanical
15 Data Entry Operator
16 Assistant Cameraman cum Producer
17 Telecasting Technician
18 IT Technician
19 Security Technician
20 Telecom Technician
22 Care Taker
23 Junior Clerk
24 Junior Security Assistant
25 Telephone Technician
27 Operator Sound
28 Proof Reader
29 Security Constable
30 Head Bearer
33 Naib Qasid
37 Sanitary Worker
38 Bath Room Attendant
39 Junior Dispatch Rider
The Last Date to Apply is 15th June 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit PPSC Jobs
Jobs in Provincial Assembly of Punjab for Management Posts
|Title||Provincial Assembly of the Punjab Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Provincial Assembly of the Punjab Lahore|
About Punjab Assembly
The Secretariat of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab appreciates extraordinary status. Hence among the wide range of various Government workplaces of Punjab because of the way that Article of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. However, read with Article conceives that the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab will have a different Secretariat. Similar Articles read together to give that the Speaker may make rules managing the enlistment and the states of administration of people named to its secretarial staff. In exercise of this Constitutional command, the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab Secretariat Recruitment and Conditions of Service Rules were made to oversee the help matters of the representatives of the Assembly Secretariat.
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.
Terms & Conditions
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.