PTEVTA Jobs 2021 Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority
PTEVTA Jobs 2021 Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority. Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab PTEVTA is the premier public organization. Similarly, PTEVTA Punjab was established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical and vocational education. Likewise, training through its more than 400 Institutions all over Punjab. Furthermore, one of the main objectives of PTEVTA is to produce a skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industries. However, in its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives. Moreover, PTEVTA invites dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts. However, for more detail visit the PTEVTA Punjab Website www.tevta.gop.pk.
You may also visit FWO Jobs
Detail of Vacancies
Machine Embroidery Teacher
The Last Date to Apply is 24th June 2021
Source: Daily Nawaiwaqt
Jobs in Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Punjab for Education Posts
|Title||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Punjab Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Punjab|
Terms & Conditions PTEVTA Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.