Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA Jobs 2021
PTA Jobs 2021 Pakistan Telecommunication Authority. Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA Government of Pakistan is looking for talented, qualified, and competent individuals for appointment against the below-mentioned posts (Regular / Contract). The Pakistan Telecom Authority PTA offers bright career opportunities and prospects under a conducive working environment with attractive salaries and fringe benefits. However, for detail visit PTA Website www.pta.gov.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Director-General Technical
02 Deputy Director Software
03 Assistant Director Technical
04 Assistant Director Cyber Security
05 Assistant Director Security Analyst
06 Assistant Director Software
07 Assistant Director B&A
08 Assistant Director HR
09 Associate Engineer Civil/ Electrical
10 Assistant Admin Officer
11 Junior Assistant
The Last Date to Apply is 19th April 2021
Source: Daily Aaj
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA Management Posts Islamabad 2021
|Title||Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Telecommunication Authority|
Terms & Conditions PTA Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.