Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Jobs 2021
PSEB Jobs 2021 Pakistan Software Export Board. Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) is an autonomous organization of the Government of Pakistan to promote software development and exports in Pakistan. The PSEB is a public sector organization, operating under the Ministry of Commerce. In the last decade, Pakistan has become one of the top software-producing countries in the world. The Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) has helped our country earn a lot of money from this sector. The software industry is one of the biggest sectors of Pakistan. It has created thousands of jobs for the people. The Board has been entrusted with the responsibility of developing and implementing policies and strategies aimed at strengthening the competitiveness of Pakistani software in the global marketplace. However, for more detail visit PSEB Website https://pseb.org.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
Finance & Accounts Officer
Project Officer Infrastructure
Assistant Project Officer
Network Technical Assistant
The Last Date to Apply is 10th August 2021
Source: Daily the news
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Jobs in Pakistan Software Export Board for Management Posts
|Title||Pakistan Software Export Board Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Software Export Board Islamabad|
Important Note for Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.