Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Jobs 2021
PSDF Jobs 2021 Punjab Skills Development Fund. Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF is looking for talented, qualified, and competent individuals for appointment against the below-mentioned posts. Punjab Skills Development Fund’s intention is to shape the future and prosperity of poor people and weak youth by giving them admittance to abilities preparing of the best quality so they can discover maintainable business and pay creating open doors in Pakistan and past. However, for detail visit PSDF Website https://www.psdf.org.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Manager New Businesses & Partnerships
02 Assistant Manager Donor Management
03 Specialist Digital Media
04 Specialist Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
05 Associate Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
06 Associate Finance Budgets & Reporting
07 Associate Internal Auditor
08 Associate Research Policy & Donor Management
09 Associate Business Planning & Results Management
10 Project Lead
11 Management Associate New Businesses & Partnerships
12 Management Associate Procurement
13 Management Associate Training Partner
14 Management Associate Finance
15 Management Associate HR
The Last Date to Apply is 16th July 2021
Source: Daily Jang
You may also visit PPSC Jobs
Jobs in Punjab Skills Development Fund for Management Posts
|Title||Punjab Skills Development Fund Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Skills Development Fund|
Terms & Conditions for Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.