Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Provincial Management Service PMS Jobs 2021
Provincial Management Service PMS Jobs 2021 in Pakistan. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC will tentatively conduct the examination of Provincial Management Service PMS and Provincial Civil Services PCS into Pakistan Administrative Service PAS at Islamabad. PMS Exam 2021 through FPSC Federal Public Service Commission, PMS Jobs 2021, and Pakistan Administrative Service PAS Jobs 2021. However, for more detail visit the FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
Provincial Management Service PMS Officer (BPS-17)
Source: Daily Mashriq
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC PMS Officer Posts Islamabad 2021
|Title||Provincial Management Service PMS Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Islamabad|
Terms & Conditions Provincial Management Service
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.