Pakistan is on the lookout for individuals to fill Jobs in the Privatisation Commission PC. If you are interested in a job with this commission, then keep reading to learn more about the available opportunities and the eligibility criteria. The PC will be responsible for developing and implementing a program to identify, assess, and recommend divestiture opportunities. This is a great opportunity for qualified candidates with experience in privatisation or investment banking. If you’re interested in working in Pakistan, keep reading to learn more about the job requirements and how to apply. The commission was established in accordance with the Constitution. The Privatisation Commission PC is an organization that was established by the government of Pakistan. The commission has been set up to privatize public sector enterprises. This helps improve efficiency and promotes competition, which can lead to higher quality goods or services at lower prices for consumers.
Detail of Vacancies
Senior Lead Consultant
Source: Daily Ausaf
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Important Note for Privatisation Commission Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.