Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS is one of the leading humanitarian organizations that provide relief to people all over the world. It is looking for talented individuals to work in their office or in the field. PRCS is a well-known organization that has been working for the betterment of all Pakistani people, and it needs your help to continue its good work. Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS Jobs in Pakistan, a humanitarian organization that helps the vulnerable and people affected by natural disasters. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this noble cause then please apply now! The Pakistan Red Crescent Society seeks applicants who are willing to work hard with a positive attitude for an international nonprofit organization with a global reach. If you enjoy working as part of a team or on your own initiative this could be the job for you!
Detail of Vacancies
Psycho-Social Support Officer
Lady Health Visitor LHV
Wash Technical Supervisor
Admin & Finance Assistant
Source: Daily Mashriq
You may also visit CAA Jobs
Important Note for Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.