Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) invites applications from well-qualified and experienced persons. Hence for the following posts as a part of its PMU established under the Project for Design, Development, Installation, and Commissioning of e-Procurement System. Most noteworthy, these posts shall be filled purely on a contractual basis initially for the period of one (01) year and extendable up to three (03) years. However, in these Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA Jobs, eligible candidates from across the country can apply through the Website. Similarly, one can get these careers in Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA after the complete process. However, for detail visit PPRA Website https://www.ppra.org.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Director Software Development
02 Principal Business Analyst
03 Principal Software Engineer
04 Principal Computer Engineer
05 Quality Assurance Expert
06 Director Infrastructure
07 System Administrator
08 Network Administrator
09 Network/Cyber Security Administrator
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit NLC Jobs
Terms & Conditions for Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by a court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider the closing date.