Postal Life Insurance Company Limited PLICL Jobs 2021
PLICL Jobs 2021 Postal Life Insurance Company Limited. Ministry of Communications, Government of Pakistan Postal Life Insurance Company Limited (PLICL) is incorporated with SECP. Hence as a Public Limited under Companies Act, 2017 and registered as life insurer under section 7(1) read with section 10(2) of Insurance Ordinance, 2000. In order to reinforce its management team, PLICL hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals on merit, to fill up the following positions. Jobs in Postal Life Insurance Company Limited. However, for detail visit PLICL Website http://www.pakpost.gov.pk/.
Vacancies / Positions
Government Liaison and Admin Officer
Senior Manager Finance and Accounts
Assistant Accounts Officer
The Last Date to Apply is 13th May 2021
Source: Daily the nation
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Ministry of Communication, Postal Life Insurance Company Limited Management Posts Islamabad 2021
|Title||Postal Life Insurance Company Limited Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Communications Islamabad|
Terms & Conditions PLICL Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.