Pakistan Institute of Management PIM is one of the top business schools. It has offered quality education to students. PIM has three campuses in Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi that offer four undergraduate programs with specializations in Computer Science, Economics, Management, and Commerce. The Pakistan Institute of Management offers jobs to faculty members. Pakistan Institute of Management Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM) is an institute that offers courses in the field of management. The institute conducts research that is directly relevant to the needs of the business community. As the institute aims to become the first choice for higher education in the country, they are currently hiring faculty members. If you are interested in applying for the position, you need to submit your resume, a letter of motivation, and a copy of your transcript to PIM. PIM Jobs are available for Qualified and Experienced Candidates only.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily the nation
You may also visit POF Jobs
Important Note for PIM Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.