Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme PESRP Jobs 2021
Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme PESRP, Program Monitoring and Implantation Unit PMIU. School Education Department Government of Punjab is seeking applications for filling the following positions. Hence from highly committed and motivated professionals with a proven track record in respective fields. Jobs in Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme PESRP Jobs 2021. However, for detail visit the PERSP Website www.persp.edu.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Manager Development
02 Software Team Lead
03 System Analyst
04 Business Analyst
05 System Architect
06 Process Engineer
07 Senior Software Engineer PHP
08 Senior Software Engineer Android
09 Senior Software Engineer NET
10 Senior Software Engineer Frontend
11 Quality Assurance Officer
12 Database Architect
13 Database Administrator
14 Manager Network and Support
15 Network Administrator
16 Support Technician
17 Data Protection Officer
18 Call Center Officer
The Last Date to Apply is 18th May 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit FWO Jobs
School Education Department Punjab Management Posts Lahore 2021
|Title||Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme Lahore|
You may also visit HEC Jobs
Important Note for Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme PESRP Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.