Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2021
Recruitment of male candidates in Rangers is available. These Latest Govt Jobs are on Regional Quota and merit basis. The Rangers recruitment Rules 1968 and prescribed instructions on the subject, waiver/relaxation in the medical, education, height, and age standard is given. Furthermore, Rangers is an elite Para Military Force entrusted with the mission to keep the borders of Pakistan secure from all foreign and domestic elements. However, the Force is governed by Rangers Ordinance 1959. Similarly under the Ministry of Interior while the Government of Punjab requisitions. Likewise Pakistan Rangers Punjab for Internal Security duties on the requirement. The most noteworthy 5% Minority quota shall give as per government policy. Furthermore, for more detail visit the Rangers Website www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com.
Vacancies / Positions
The Last date to Apply is 15th July 2021
Source: Daily express
You may also visit Army Jobs
Education / Eligibility / Physical Standards
Hence Sub Inspector in Pakistan Rangers must be F.A / F.Sc or Equivalent. Similarly, the Religious Teachers should be Matric, Fazil darse Nizami from one of the recognized Religious institutions. However, Havaldar / Naik should have the qualification of Matric or equivalent. Furthermore, Sepoy Clerk in Pakistan Rangers must have qualification F.A /F.Sc with a one-year diploma in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Similarly, Sepoy Should be 8th Class (Passed). However Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCEs) must be 8th Class Passed and 5th Class Passed (Sanitary Workers only). However, Height must be a Minimum of 5′ 6″ (5 feet and 6 inches). Furthermore, Chest measurement must be 33 Inches (including 1.5-inch expansion). The most noteworthy Weight of the candidate must be a Minimum of 121 Lbs (55 Kgs approximately) and minimum as per Body Mass index.
Age Limit / Documents
Hence Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years. Similarly including 5 years relaxation given by the Government. However, the Citizenship of the candidate must be Pakistani for Pakistan Rangers. Hence the candidates need to provide the following documents. However Original Educational Certificates and Sanads / Degrees. Similarly computerized National identity Cards. Likewise Original domicile Certificate. 4 x colored passport size Photographs. Hence In the case of a Government servant the candidates must provide No objection Certificates.
However In-eligibility criteria of an individual are as under Hence Removal/dismissal from any Government department or Rangers on the ground of discipline. Similarly Convicted by any Court of Law. Likewise previously declared medical unfit from Rangers or any other Government department. Hence removed/dismissed/dispensed with services from Rangers in case of bogus / forged certificates. Similarly Retired/discharged from Rangers at own request. Hence Difference/variation in the date of birth mentioned in the Computerized National Identity Card and Education Certificate.
Important Note for Pakistan Rangers Punjab
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.