Pakistan Public Works Department PWD Jobs 2021
Pakistan Public Works Department PWD Jobs 2021. Pak PWD Pakistan Public Works Department, Ministry of Housing & Works, Government of Pakistan invites applications from suitable and experienced candidates. Likewise, applications should be on plain paper (A-4 size). Furthermore, vacancies are lying vacant in the office of the Chief Engineer Central. However, Positions are of Sub Engineer Civil, Sub Engineer Electrical and Mechanical. Similarly, Estimator Civil, Estimator Electrical, Estimator Mechanical. However, for more detail visit the Ministry of Housing & Works Website www.mohw.gov.pk.
Detail of vacancies
Sub Engineer Civil
Sub Engineer Electrical
Mechanical Sub Engineer
UDC Upper Division Clerk
LDC Lower Division Clerk
Assistant Horticulture Supervisor
Duplicate Machine Operator
The Last Date to Apply is 13th March 2021
Source: Daily Express
Ministry of Housing and Works Pakistan Public Works Department PWD Engineering Posts Lahore 2021
|Title||Pakistan Public Works Department PWD Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Public Works Department Islamabad|
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.