Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited Jobs 2021
Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited is a corporate entity with the shareholding of Federal Government and Provincial Govemments of Pakistan. The mandate of the company is to develop and manage Expo Centres in major cities of Pakistan. Hence with the objective to promote various sectors of economy through trade exhibitions, consumer fairs and conferences. Lahore International Expo Centre was the first project of the Company. However. Which is successfully doing its operations since 2010 and now the company is engaged in the development of another Expo Centre at Peshawar. whereas the working for Expo Centre for Quetta has also been started. However, for detail visit Pakistan Expo Centres Website https://www.pakexcel.com/.
Detail of Vacancies
Inspector Engineering Works
Manager Corporate Communication
The Last Date to Apply is 15th May 2021
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit FWO Jobs
The Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited Management Posts Lahore 2021
|Title||Pakistan Expo Centres Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited Lahore|
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.