Are you thinking of a career change? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in Pakistan? The Pakistan Academy of Sciences PAS is currently accepting applications for the position of Scientific Officer. If you are interested in applying, keep reading for more information on the job requirements and how to apply. The Pakistan Academy of Sciences PAS Jobs may be just the place for you! With opportunities in research and academia, PAS offers an exciting work environment with ample opportunity for growth. Check out their website to see what positions are currently available and how to apply. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity – join PAS today! The academy offers different types of jobs that are related to science. So if you are interested in working here, then make sure to check out the available positions and apply today!
Detail of Vacancies
Public Relation Officer
Source: Daily Jang
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Important Note for Pakistan Academy of Sciences Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.