If you are looking for a job in Pakistan and want to apply for an opportunity at Nowshera Medical College, then read on. Here is all the information you need to know about this institution and how to get started with your application process. With its top-class facilities, Nowshera Medical College is a great place to work. Whether you want to be a doctor, a pharmacist, a paramedic, a laboratory technician, a radiographer, or a dentist, Nowshera’s Medical College can offer you the chance to train for a good quality career. The Nowshera Medical College has been providing quality education and training services in Pakistan. Nowshera Medical College is a government institution in Nowshera District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It has been functioning for many years and offers courses in undergraduate medical education. To be eligible for Nowshera Medical College Jobs, candidates must be qualified & experienced.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit NUST Jobs
Important Note for Nowshera Medical College Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.