National Information Technology Board NITB Islamabad Government of Pakistan intends to hire talented, highly motivated, and dynamic professionals from the open market on a merit basis under the PSDP Project on a contract basis. However, candidates may send their applications via postal services. However, in these National Information Technology Board NITB Jobs, the eligible candidates from across the country can apply through the Website. Similarly, one can get these careers in National Information Technology Board NITB Pakistan after the complete process. Hence for detail visit the NITB www.nitb.gov.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
Web Application Developer
Cyber Security Expert
Mobile Application Developer
Assistant Network Administrator
Data Entry Operator
IT Support Engineer
Source: Daily Nawaiwaqt
You should also visit NADRA Jobs
Terms & Conditions National Information Technology Board NITB Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.