NFC IEFR Jobs NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research Faisalabad. The NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research invites applications from suitable candidates for the following posts. Hence for detail visit https://www.iefr.edu.pk/. The vision of the NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research is to procure conspicuousness at the public and worldwide level as an exceptional wellspring of value schooling and recognized examination, which invigorates all to dominate in their particular undertakings to arise as victors. NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research is resolved to elevate the nature of designing and specialized instruction in every one of the divisions to satisfy the prerequisites and fulfillment of its understudies, their possible managers, and different partners. This objective will be accomplished by nonstop observation and evaluations with an arrangement of preparing, directing, and asset the executives.
Thusly, the NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research will guarantee to keep a feasible nature of schooling in the foundation that will essentially contribute to the greatness of specialized training and flourishing in Pakistan.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit PPSC Jobs
Terms & Conditions for NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research Faisalabad NFC IEFR Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by a court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall be as of the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider the closing date.