Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company NJHPC is a Public Sector Company incorporated as a limited company by WAPDA/Government of Pakistan. The Company’s main objective is the development of the Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project for the generation and sale of Hydel electricity. The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) with a 969 MW powerhouse company located at ChattarKalas in Azad Kashmir, 22 KM south of Muzaffarabad. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (citizens of Pakistan & AJK) to fill the following positions in NJHPC on a contract basis:
Detail of Vacancies
Project / Plant Manager
Chief Internal Auditor /Manager Internal Audit
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit WAPDA Jobs
Important Note for Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company NJHPC Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, are complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis/observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.