National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs 2021
National Skills University NSU Islamabad, Government of Pakistan invites applications from suitable candidates. The National Skills University (NSU) is the first federal public sector higher education institution. Hence NSU is dedicated to training Pakistan’s youth in 21st-century skills and knowledge. Similarly, its vision is to be a premier institution for skill-based technical education. Likewise focusing on excellence and economic empowerment of the youth. However, this institution’s mission is to offer innovative and demand-based skilling and re-skilling programs, certificates, diplomas, and degrees. Hence for more detail visit NSU Islamabad Website: https://www.nsu.edu.pk/jobs.php.
Furthermore, the NSU University Islamabad is in the process of launching its full programs shortly. Similarly, we are currently hiring highly motivated faculty and staff devoted to imparting skills and knowledge through unique teaching methodologies. Likewise, the NSU is committed to producing a workforce to take on the challenges and tasks of a technology-driven world. Hence focusing on human-centric disciplines while keeping the professional and ethical standards in practice around the world. Similarly, its curriculum will reflect the needs and aspirations of tomorrow’s workplace.
Likewise, the initial appointment at the NSU will be under the project. “Up-gradation of National Institute of Science & Technical Education (NISTE) Islamabad into Skill University (Part-1)” for one year. Hence candidates will evaluate bi-annually, and those with satisfactory performance may allow continuing. Similarly, these positions are likely to become permanent through the approval of university statutory bodies. However, incumbents will have an opportunity to get regularized based on their performance and accomplishments assessed by the NSU Selection Board.
Vacancies / Positions
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit NUST Jobs
The National Skills University NSU Education Posts Islamabad 2021
|Title||National Skills University Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||National Skills University Islamabad|
Terms & Conditions
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized from HEC recognized institute.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualification will not accept. Hence Applicants already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channel. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.