A Project of the State Bank of Pakistan. Virtual Internship Program. Become a Student Brand Ambassador. State Bank of Pakistan in collaboration with the National Institute of Banking & Finance (NIBAF) has launched the National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y). The basic aim of the program is to impart essential financial education to Pakistani youth and school-going children for strengthening their money management skills and understanding of financial matters. The program mainly targets three age groups (School Going Children age 9-12 years; Adolescent age 13-17 years; Youth age 18-29 years) across Pakistan. NFLP-Y brings an amazing opportunity under its virtual internship program for students to develop their leadership, strategic, and communication skills.
You may also visit SBP Jobs
Be a Student of a registered School, TVET, College, or HEC Recognized University within Pakistan and AJK.
What You WILL Get in National Financial Literacy Program for Youth
Gain experience of working with the professional team of the NFLP for Youth. Be featured on the NFLPY’s website, social media, and newsletters. However, Get to network and build relationships with Student Ambassadors from other educational institutes and disciplines. Hence Get a chance to participate in NFLP-Y’s events, training, and to be considered for local internships. Furthermore, Get gold, silver, and platinum certificates on the basis of your performance. Earn a ‘performance-based stipend up to Rs. 20,000/-
Most noteworthy, If you want to join NFLP-Y’s Virtual Internship Program and become our Student Brand Ambassador. Please visit our website and fill out the online application form at: www.nflpy.pk/ambassador.
Important Note for National Financial Literacy Program for Youth
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.