National College of Arts is one of the best institutes in Pakistan for learning arts. NCA has many courses in the field of applied arts, media arts, visual arts, design, and liberal arts. You can learn many things like painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, film making. There are many opportunities available for people who want to learn arts. This Arts College offers courses in Fine Arts. In Pakistan, creativity has always been a part of the country’s culture and tradition. Being a country with a society that is inherently conservative, artistic expression is a difficult thing to achieve, and people who work in this field are often misunderstood and seen as outsiders. NCA is an institution established for those who are interested in pursuing a career in the arts. Established in the past, NCA has been a place of refuge for those who want to pursue careers in the arts.
Detail of Vacancies
Senior Accounts Officer
Controller of Examination
PA Personal Assistant
Female Medical Officer
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit UN Jobs
Important Note for National College of Arts Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.