Ministry of Science & Technology Islamabad MoST Jobs 2021
MoST Jobs 2021 Ministry of Science & Technology. The Ministry of Science and Technology Islamabad (MoST) is the focal point. Hence for the development of Science & Technology in the country. Similarly, it enables Pakistan to strive forward in the modern world. Furthermore, Ministry of Science & Technology MoST is looking for dynamic individuals with strong leadership. Details of the posts are as under. However, for detail visit the MoST Website https://most.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Deputy Project Director
03 Director Finance
04 Director Procurement
05 Director Planning
06 Director Engineering
07 Deputy Director Admin
08 Deputy Director HR
09 Deputy Director Coordination
10 Deputy Director Accounts
11 Deputy Director Contracts
12 Assistant Director IT Operations
13 PS to Project Director
14 Office Assistant
16 Naib Qasid
17 Head QCT
18 Subject Specialist
19 Senior Area Expert
20 Research Assistant
The Last Date to Apply is 30th June 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Jobs in Ministry of Science and Technology for Management Posts
|Title||Ministry of Science & Technology Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Science & Technology Islamabad|
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.