Pakistan is a country with a rapidly growing economy and an increasing need for skilled workers. The Ministry of Industries and Production offers many different careers, including management positions, field engineer posts, technical officer careers, and more. These are just some examples of the types of occupations that the ministry has to offer. If you’re looking for a job or want to know more about this organization’s career opportunities then keep reading! The Ministry of Industries and Production is a government ministry that was established to coordinate industrial development, productivity, competitiveness, and the quality of production. The ministry is also responsible for providing incentives to new industries. It has played an important role in developing the country’s economy by balancing economic growth with social equality. Recently, Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs positions have been announced for qualified candidates who are interested in working with this prestigious organization.
Detail of Vacancies
Assistant Director Entrepreneurship
Source: Daily the nation
You may also visit PPSC Jobs
Instructions for Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized from HEC recognized institutes.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualifications will not accept. Hence Applicants already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channel. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.