Ministry of Housing and Works MOHW Jobs 2021
Ministry of Housing and Works Islamabad MOHW Jobs 2021. Pakistan Public Works Department PWD, Ministry of Housing and Works Islamabad, Government of Pakistan invites applications from Pakistani nationals. Likewise having requisite qualification, experience, domicile/quota, and age to fill the posts. Similarly, download the application form available on the Ministry website www.mohw.gov.pk. Likewise, for the following regular/temporary vacancies.
Detail of Vacancies
Sub Engineer Civil
Sub Engineer Electrical
Mechanical Sub Engineer
UDC Upper Division Clerk
LDC Lower Division Clerk
Assistant Horticulture Supervisor
Duplicate Machine Operator
The Last Date to Apply is 13th March 2021
Source: Daily DAWN
Pakistan Public Works Department PWD Management Posts Islamabad 2021
|Title||Ministry of Housing and Works Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Housing and Works Islamabad|
Terms & Conditions Ministry of Housing and Works
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.