Military Engineer Services MES Jobs 2021
MES Jobs 2021 Military Engineer Services. Military Engineer Services MES, Engineer-in-Chiefs Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi invites Applications from Pakistani citizens. Hence having a domicile in any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, and FATA for the following posts having the qualification/experience as shown against each. Likewise, the eligible candidates from across the country can apply for these latest Jobs through the MES Website https://www.mes.gov.pk/. Similarly, one can get these Jobs in Military Engineer Services Pakistan after the complete process.
Detail of Vacancies
Head Clerk BPS-14
Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-ll BPS-11
Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-ll BPS-11
Associate Engineer Mechanical Grade-ll BPS-11
Upper Division Clerk BPS-11
Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘A’ BPS-11
Lower Division Clerk BPS-09
Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘B’ BPS-07
Laboratory Assistant BPS-09
Copier Operator BPS-05
Civil Driver / MT Driver BPS-04
Dispatch Rider BPS-04
Naib Qasid BPS-01
Sanitary Worker / Khakroob / Sweeper BPS-01
The Last Date to Apply is 07th September 2020
Source: Ad Sent by Abdullah
You may also visit Army Jobs
Jobs in Military Engineer Services for Engineering Posts
|Title||Military Engineer Services Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Military Engineer Services Rawalpindi|
The idea of the Military Engineer Services traces all the way back to the formation of the Indian Army under the British Crown. The designing necessities of the military preponderated over those of different offices, and there appeared a Public Works Department (PWD) heavily influenced by the Military Board. The Corps of Engineers who were altogether military in character monitored the office. The PWD which was monitored to a great extent by the Military Engineers was separated into Military Works Branch, Civil Works Branch including Irrigation and Railway Branch.
Military Works Branch was assigned as Military Works Services and its head the Director General Military Works DGMW had the privilege of direct correspondence with the Commander in Chief on all issues influencing his Department. Military Works Services was additionally assigned as Military Engineer Services and its job is momentarily portrayed in the accompanying with the exception of taken from Army Instruction.
At the hour of Independence, when the military of India was reconstituted for assignment to the domains of Pakistan and India, an expansive recipe was embraced for dispersion of the MES. It was concluded that regionally Northern Command cantonments with the consideration of East Bengal and avoidance of East Punjab would become MES of the Pakistan Army. An outcome of it for the most part the Northern Command of the MES went under the control of the Engineer in Chief of Pakistan.
Important Note for Military Engineer Services MES Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.