Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Jobs 2021
MERF Jobs 2021 Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation. Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF is seeking applications from qualified and experienced individuals for a UNICEF Funded Project in KPK. The Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is a public NGO enrolled with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) under Section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984, as a not revenue-driven association. MERF plans to improve admittance to quality medical care administrations that are impartial, proficient, and moderate as a team with governments, global associations, and private substances. MERF offers types of assistance in medical care conveyance, limit working of wellbeing laborers, health care administration, inventory network the executives, wellbeing the board data framework and medical care strategy and arranging to emphatically add to the wellbeing status of the populace. However, the official Website of MERF https://merf-pakistan.org/.
Detail of Vacancies
M&E Data Officer
HR & Admin Officer
Office Support Staff
Lady Health Visitor LHV
The Last Date to Apply is 31st July 2021
Source: Daily Aaj
You may also visit PAEC Jobs
Jobs in Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF for NGO Posts
|Title||Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation Islamabad|
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.