Mauritius High Commission Jobs 2021 in Islamabad
Mauritius High Commission Jobs 2021 in Islamabad. PO Box 1084 Islamabad Embassy of Mauritius in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is seeking applications. Hence from qualified, experienced, and self-motivated candidates to fill the following positions in the High Commission of Mauritius. However, the official Website of the Embassy of Mauritius https://mauritius-islamabad.govmu.org.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 07th June 2021
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit Saudi Arabia Jobs
Jobs in Embassy of Mauritius for Embassy Posts
|Title||Mauritius Embassy Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||High Commission of Mauritius in Islamabad|
Important Note for Mauritius High Commission Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.