Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority KPUMA Jobs 2021
KPUMA Jobs 2021 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority KPUMA is seeking applications for filling the following positions. Hence from highly committed and motivated professionals with a proven track record in respective fields. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority KPUMA is established under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mass Transit Act-2016. Similarly, the Authority mandated for the planning, establishment, regulation, and management of modern & sustainable mass transit and complementary urban mobility systems in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Director Policy Planning & Projects
02 Director Compliance Monitoring & Accreditation
03 Deputy Director IT
04 Deputy Director Legal
05 Deputy Director Policy & Planning
06 Deputy Director Projects
07 Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
08 Deputy Director M&E and Compliance
09 Deputy Director Accreditation
10 Internal Auditor
11 Executive Assistant to MD
The Last Date to Apply is 15th June 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit KPPSC Jobs
Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority for Management Posts
|Title||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority KPUMA Peshawar|
Terms & Conditions Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority KPUMA Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.