KPK Police Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs in KPK Police
KPK Police Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs in KPK Police. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police is looking for talented, qualified, and competent individuals for appointment against the below-mentioned posts. Hence in these Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Jobs, the eligible candidates from across the province can apply. Similarly, one can get these Jobs in Police KPK Pakistan after the complete process. However, the official Website of KPK Police https://www.kppolice.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 24th May 2021
Source: Ad sent by Abdullah
You may also visit KPPSC Jobs
Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police for Security Posts
|Title||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police|
About KPK Police
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police is quick to advance a general public liberated from wrongdoing and bad form. To ensure lives, properties, and honor of individuals; keep everything under control and uphold the traditions that must be adhered to as well as could be expected and with no segregation, through current, proactive policing and local area investment. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police will endeavor to maintain the qualities advancing polished methodology and trust in Integrity, Commitment, Excellence, Accountability, Fairness, and Transparency.
Presently KPK police is the power of people policing complete populace. The base camp of KP police is called Central Police Office (CPO) which is arranged in Peshawar. The IGP is helped by three extra IGs, two Deputy Inspector Generals (DIG) and two Assistant Inspector Generals (AIG). KP is isolated into six locales and every area is going by a Regional Police Officer (RP0). Likewise, a region is going by a District Police Officer (DPO). Peshawar is administered by Capital City Police Officer with an all-out strength of eight thousand power. The hold police unit is a power of ten thousand men and is called Frontier Reserve Force (FRP). Elite Force is a specific unit of six thousand prepared for high danger security Operations and Counter-Terrorism.
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.