KPITB Jobs 2021 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB is a public sector autonomous organization. Hence entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT-enabled services sector. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project-based posts. However, on a pure contract, and regular basis. Furthermore, for detail visit the KPITB Website www.kpitb.gov.pk.
Detail fo Vacancies
01 Management Trainee Project
02 Management Trainee Legal
03 Management Trainee General Administration/Record Management
04 Management Trainee Finance
Source: Daily Mashriq
You may also visit KPPSC Jobs
Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Peshawar for Management Posts
|Title||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Peshawar|
Terms & Conditions KPITB Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently, Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.