KP Digital Internship Program at KPITB IT Parks. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB announces Digital Internship Program at KPITB IT Parks (Abbottabad & Peshawar) and various Government Departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. However, get registered at http://www.assami.kp.gov.pk. Most noteworthy Applicants must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Newly Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Similarly, Applicants that graduated in the last 3 years (after 30th December 2017) are eligible to apply. Likewise, Fresh graduates may also apply by submitting their final year transcript. Furthermore, Applicants that already have Post-qualification work experience are not eligible. However, Applicants that have already availed themselves of KPITB’s Digital Internship are not eligible. For more details visit KPITB Website www.kpitb.gov.pk or contact: 091-9219505.
Salient Features/Eligibility Criteria
Hence Monthly stipend of PKR 14000/- and Capacity building of youth to compete in Global ICT markets. Likewise, the Internship duration is 6 Months. However, For Software Houses qualification is a Master’s Degree and at least 16 years of Education in IT. Similarly, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any other ICT-related field. Likewise, For Call Centers qualification is a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 14 years of Education in any discipline.
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit WAPDA Jobs
Important Note for KP Digital Internship Program at KPITB IT Parks
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, are complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis/observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.