KP Digital Internship Program 2020-21 at KPITB IT Parks
KP Digital Internship Program 2020-21 at KPITB IT Parks. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB announces KP Digital Internship Program 2020-21 at KPITB IT Parks (Abbottabad & Peshawar) and various Government Departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. However, get registered at http://www.assami.kp.gov.pk. Most noteworthy Applicants must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Newly Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Similarly, Applicants that graduated in the last 3 years (after 30th December 2017) are eligible to apply. Likewise, Fresh graduates may also apply by submitting their final year transcript. Furthermore, Applicants that already have Post-qualification work experience are not eligible. However, Applicants that have already availed of KPITB’s Digital Internship are not eligible. For more details visit KPITB Website www.kpitb.gov.pk or contact: 091-9219505.
Salient Features/Eligibility Criteria
Hence Monthly stipend of PKR 14000/- and Capacity building of youth to compete in Global ICT markets. Likewise, the Internship duration 6 Months. However, For Software Houses qualification is Master’s Degree at least 16 years of Education in IT. Similarly, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other ICT related field. Likewise, For Call Centers qualification is Bachelor’s Degree at least 14 years of Education in any discipline.
Source: Daily DAWN
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.