Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission. Pakistan Navy invites applications from Pakistani nationals for Short Service Commission. Likewise, the Induction of Short Service Commission Officers in the following branches of the Pakistan Navy was carried out as and when required. Furthermore, Short Service Commission is basically for five years which may be extended and converted into a permanent commission. Hence it is in IT Branch, Supply Branch, Education Branch, Special Branches, and Law Branch, etc.
Vacancies in Branches
Operations Branch – Marines, SSG (N)
Marine Engineering Branch
Weapon Engineering Branch
Special Branch – Psychologist
Marine engineering Special Branch
Weapon Engineering Special Branch
Pharmacist Special Branch
Medical Branch – GDMOs & GDDOs
Medical Branch – Specialists
Source: Daily express
You may also visit FWO Jobs
How to Register?
Hence Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy website (http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk). Similarly, Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not entertain. Hence Entrance test date will be intimate by respective PNR & SC through SMS after Improvement in the COVID-19 Pandemic situation. Similarly, Computer-based test / e-testing will conduct in the following subjects:
Intelligence Test/Academic Test
Similarly, the exact date for the entrance test would be intimated to each individual through SMS by the respective PNR&SC. Most noteworthy only short-listed candidates would receive a call for Preliminary Medical / Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs.
Other Benefits Join Pakistan Navy
Hence Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents. Similarly Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage. Likewise Opportunities for visits/courses/assignments abroad. Furthermore 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air / Railways. Most noteworthy subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges / University / various professional institutions.
Important Note for Join Pakistan Navy
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.