Have you been searching for jobs in Gujrat Pakistan? Are you frustrated getting nowhere? The market doesn’t seem to be opening up? Well, you’re not alone. Many people are struggling to find work. There are many reasons why people aren’t finding jobs. Some struggle because they don’t have the right skills, others don’t have the right contacts, and others lack the right education. Gujrat is one of the main tourist destinations in Pakistan. Gujrat is the land of peace. It is a beautiful city, much more beautiful than other major cities in Pakistan. Gujrat is the most beautiful, developed, and best city in the world. It is the biggest city in Pakistan. it’s a very nice place. There is hardly any city in Pakistan that is as lively and dynamic as Gujrat. The city has been instrumental in shaping Pakistan’s cultural, social, and economic scenes for a long.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily Nawaiwaqt
You may also visit Navy Jobs
Note for Careers in Gujrat Pakistan
It is located in South Asia and Indus Valley civilization. Pakistan’s population is growing rapidly due to its high birthrate and largely immigrant workforce. With a population of over millions of people, it is the sixth most populated country in the world. Pakistan has a semi-presidential form of government with a bicameral legislature, consisting of the Senate and National Assembly. The country’s capital and largest city are Islamabad, located in the Punjab Province. Gujrat is a district in Punjab, Pakistan which is considered the granary of Pakistan. It was in this area that Alexander the Great fought his last battle. This region was part of the ancient kingdom of Gandhara. The Romans conquered this region, and they were followed by the Muslim Arabs, Turks, and Afghans. Gujrat is famous for its historical places and religious places, both Hindu and Muslim religions.
Important Note for Jobs in Gujrat Pakistan
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, are complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis/observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.